Our maintenance-free sealed lead acid batteries with Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology offer outstanding performance withstanding high current output and deep cycling. Excellent resistance to vibration, shock, chemicals, and heat. Lower self-discharge. Exceptional leak resistance even in an upside-down position.
Due to the high quality manufacturing standards employed these 12V 55 AH AGM battery can last longer than other generic mobility batteries. Unlike some mobility batteries, they do not need to be fully discharged before recharging and do not develop a ‘memory’ that limits their recharging over time.
The batteries are designed to enhance performance and safety, last longer and ultimately provide a more cost efficient reliability. These batteries are installed on many new mobility scooters and powerchairs because of their reputation for reliability and performance.
- Low self- discharge: lower than 3% of rated capacity per month under normal operating temperature
- ABS case (can be made with flame retardant V0)
- No memory effect after repetitious usage or discharges
- Maintenance-free operation
- Sealed construction and leak proof
- Safety valve regulated system
- Operating in any position
- Deep discharge recovery
- Wide operating temperature range
NOTE: These are replacement batteries only. You must use your existing wire and cables.
|Total Weight||35.27 lbs. (16 kg)|
|Width(inch)||5.43″ (13.8 cm)|
|Length(inch)||9.02″ (22.9 cm)|
|Height(inch)||8.19″ (20.8 cm)|
|Total Height(inch)||8.3″ (21.0 cm)|
|Max. Charging Current||16.5A|
|Self Discharge||2% of capacity declined per month at (25℃)|