12V 75AH AGM deep cycle batteries have been designed to produce a longer, consistent and more drawn out charge than alternative products on the market.
It’s fitted with bolt down terminals for a more reliable and practical user experience, and has a high oxygen-recombination efficiency that results in superior deep discharge recovery. This specific battery is classified as an AGM battery or Absorbent Glass Mat, using technology that assures superior battery performance. AGM batteries are valve-regulates, spill proof, and are safely used in any position
The 75-12 occupies advanced fine fiberglass mats between its plates that act to retain the electrolyte that would otherwise be free flowing, resulting in a much more stable and reliable end-product. Matrix 12V 75AH AGM batteries are completely sealed, meaning they don’t leak or let off any gas and come with a range of other benefits.
- Low selfdischarge: lower than 3% of rated capacity per month under normal operating temperature
- ABS case (can be made with flame retardant V0)
- No memory effect after repetitious usage or discharges
- Maintenance-free operation
- Sealed construction and leak proof
- Safety valve regulated system
- Operating in any position
- Deep discharge recovery
- Wide operating temperature range
|Total Weight||50.71 lbs. (23 kg)|
|Width(inch)||6.61 ” (16.8 cm)|
|Length(inch)||10.31″ (26.2 cm)|
|Height(inch)||9.13″ (23.2 cm)|
|Total Height(inch)||8.50″ (21.59 cm)|
|Max. Charging Current||22.5A|
|Self Discharge||2% of capacity declined per month at (25℃)|
There are no reviews yet.