- Push-button height adjustment
- Sold as a pair
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- fits someone who is between 5’2″ and 5’10” / 157 – 178 cm
Height and fit adjustment:
- Stand tall with your shoes on (shoes with low heels and good support are ideal.)
- Put the crutches under your arms.
- Relax your arms and let them hang down over the crutches. There should be 2-3 finger widths between your armpit and the top of the crutch.
- with your hands hanging relaxed, the hand grips should be at wrist level.
Note: Do not lean on the tops of your crutches; distribute weight through your hands. Leaning on your crutches could cause numbness and tingling in your arms.