The 12V 45Ah battery is used in a variety of applications. The battery uses AGM Technology, it is a Maintenance-Free Design and as such is totally spill proof.
Due to the high quality manufacturing standards employed these 12V 45 AH AGM battery can last longer than other generic mobility batteries. They do not need to be fully discharged before recharging and do not develop a ‘memory’ that limits their recharging over time.
The Matrix 12V 45 AH mobility batteries are designed to enhance performance and safety, last longer and ultimately provide a more cost efficient reliability.
Features of 14Ah AGM Deep Cycle
- Maintenance-free: advanced VRLA technology and absorption glass fiber separator to save the trouble adding electrolyte within usage life.
- Leak tightness: unique structure design and sealing technology to guarantee no electrolyte leak regardless of chargers position.
- No memory effect: the capacity of some batteries like ni-cd is to reduce as a result of repeated usages, namely memory effect, while battery has no such deficiency.
- Low self discharge: Battery adopts special lead-calcium alloy slab lattice control to reduce battery self discharge to its minimum level to save trouble re-charging in long-time use.
- Long life: special material slab lattice and electrolyte added by high polymer material to expand the life span of the battery
- Safe: low pressure air vent valve system to avoid excess gas producing inside the battery to guarantee normal usage life.
|Total Weight||31.53 lbs. (14.3 kg)|
|Width(inch)||6.54″ (16.6 cm)|
|Length(inch)||7.80″ (19.8 cm)|
|Height(inch)||6.69″ (17 cm)|
|Total Height(inch)||6.69″ (16.99 cm)|
|Terminal Material||Copper/ Pb|
|Max. Charging Current||13.5A|
|Self Discharge||2% of capacity declined per month at (25℃)|
There are no reviews yet.