- Corded Sensor Alarm Pads offer Caregivers an efficient means of receiving notification when a resident is getting out of a chair or bed When the Sensor Pad is connected to monitor alarm, the pad will trigger the alarm when weight is removed from the pressure pad itself These totally sealed and impervious to fluids weight-sensitive pressure pads are for use with Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare PrimeGuard alarm monitors
- Patented Timed™ Bed Alarm Sensor Pads with Unique SafeTRelease™ Cords: No F-Tags! No Broken Cords! Bed Sensor Pad is placed under the resident while on the bed The monitor will alarm when resident gets up and pressure is released from the pad (Alarm Monitor Required) “Time-In-Use” feature only operational with a FGM-100CP Monitor
- F-Tag compliant when used with timed pressure pads, automatically tracks the life of the sensor pad and alerts caregiver 10 days prior to pad expiration
- Unique SafeTRelease™ cord guaranteed for life of pad (only on Bed Sensor Pad) SafeTRelease™ Cord separates instead of breaking or pulling cord away from pad No more replacing Bed Sensor Pads due to broken cords (Bed Sensor Pad cords can be replaced if broken)
- Timed™ Chair Sensor Pads with Coiled Cords: Be F-Tag compliant! Pad is placed under the resident while seated in the chair The monitor will alarm when resident gets up and pressure is released from the pad (Monitor Required) “Time-In-Use” feature only operational with a FGM-100CP Monitor
There are no reviews yet.