The Drive Medical Economy Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with Upper Arm Cuff provides professionally accurate blood pressure readings at home. It can efficiently measure pulse rate and detect irregular heartbeat. This lightweight unit has a simple design, which makes taking daily readings easy and with high efficiency. It features a memory recall function that can store up to 120 readings, in additions to a large LCD display that clearly reports blood pressure readings.
The Drive Blood Pressure Monitor has a World Health Organization indicator that allows you to compare results with the global standard, which provides helpful context for evaluating results. It features a one touch operation and has an auto-off function that preserves battery life. This monitor comes with a convenient travel case for versatile daily use.
Features and Benefits
- Pulse Rate Indicator
- One Touch Operation
- Battery Saving Auto-Off Function
- Stores Up to 120 Readings
- Detects Irregular Heartbeats
- Digital Error Message
- Product Number: BP3600
- Length: 5.51 Inch
- Width: 3.86 Inch
- Depth: 1.89 Inch
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric Method
- Measurement Range: Pressure: 0mmHg~300 mmHg Pressure: +/-3 mmHg
- Auto Power Off: 3 Minutes After Last Reading
- Cuff Size: 8.5 – 14 Inch
- Memory Capacity: 120 Readings with Date & Time
- Operation Environment: 50°F to 104°F, <85% RH
- LCD Display Width: 2.17 Inch
- LCD Display Height: 3.34 Inch
- Warranty: 2 Years
There are no reviews yet.