The F&P Vitera features unique technologies designed to provide you with comfort throughout the night; including a gentle seal designed to adapt when moving. Vitera features the RollFit™ XT seal, headgear with VentiCool™ technology, and a low-profile stability bar.
With the patient at the center of our design philosophy, the key focus areas for Vitera’s design included stability, adaptability, and breathability. We believe that mask performance is multi-faceted and that the technologies within the Vitera mask work in harmony throughout the night for effective therapy and ultimate comfort. Successful CPAP therapy begins with choosing the right mask.1
Adaptable seal, designed for comfort
- The RollFit XT seal rolls back and forth on the bridge of the nose, allowing you to move freely as the mask adapts to different sleeping positions. This will significantly help to maintain a comfortable seal and minimize leak.
- Reduced pressure and soreness on the bridge of the nose.
- The RollFit XT seal, which covers the nose and mouth, is designed to operate at a range of pressures from low to high.
- There are three seal sizes available: Small, Medium, and Large.
Headgear designed to keep you cool and comfortable
The Vitera headgear features VentiCool technology, a custom-made breathable fabric. VentiCool is designed to allow heat and moisture to escape through the fabric to help keep cool and comfortable during sleep.
- Helps to keep the seal in place when moving
- Features a low-profile stability bar designed to keep the seal in place, helping to minimize mask leaks and supporting a comfortable night’s sleep.