This sealed lead acid battery is an AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat), maintenance-free, valve regulated (VRLA), rechargeable battery. Able to be used with a wide variety of applications; it has a wide operating temperature, long service life and deep discharge recovery.
Designed to withstand the most demanding cyclic, traction, mobility and standby applications, this Matrix 12V 14ah AGM battery provides extra deep cycling capability, high resistance to deep discharge and excellent durability for longer life.
Deep Cycle batteries are prefect for use in electric vehicles, scooters, wheelchairs, or any application that uses a deep discharge. The high-impact resistant battery case is made of non-conductive ABS plastic which offers great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat. The battery also offers a low self-discharge rate allowing for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Features of 12v 14Ah AGM Deep Cycle
- Low self discharge: lower than 3% of rated capacity per month under normal operating temperature.
- ABS case (can be made with flame retardant V0)
- No memory effect after repetitious usage or discharges
- Maintenance-free operation
- Sealed construction and leak proof
- Safety valve regulated system
- Operating in any position
- Deep discharge recovery
- Wide operating temperature range
|Total Weight||7.28 lbs. (3.3 kg)|
|Width (inch)||3.86″ (9.8 cm)|
|Length (inch)||5.94″ (15.1 cm)|
|Height (inch)||3.78″ (9.6 cm)|
|Total Height (inch)||4.02″ (10.21 cm)|
|Max. Charging Current||3.6A|
|Max. Discharge Current||120A (5sec.)|
|Self Discharge||Low 2% of capacity declined per month at (25℃)|