The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The mattress has 20 air bladders, nine with laser holes to achieve the low air loss function and to increase patients comfort by keeping the affected area cool and dry ensuring a speedy recovery. The Aire cells are 8″ high and are constructed with 40% nylon/60% PVC for longevity and durability. The zippered mattress cover is constructed with a quilted, urethane coated, nylon fabric which is, water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer safeguarding the patients skin and comfort. The “Whisper Quiet” pump produces a consistent air flow and the special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily. The LED and audible alarms provide critical performance date and alert a caregiver when the pressure falls below 10mmHG, guaranteeing the patient is always comfortable.
- Active combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and microclimate control
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure ulcers in the home or long term care setting
- Digital control unit offers 4 cycle times and adjustable comfort weight settings for optimal immersion and patient satisfaction
- 3 diagnostic audio and visual alarms alert for issues with air pressure, the system, or power
- System includes 20 individual air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment with pillow feature for head stability & comfort
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, microprocessing feedback, lock-out and more!
- Cell-on-cell designed air cells prevent “bottoming out” and provide up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- 8″ deep air cells are easily removed with quick disconnects for convenient servicing
- Removable 4 way stretch PU cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design
|Control Unit Airflow||8 LPM|
|Control Unit Cycle Time||10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes|
|Control Unit Type||Compressor|
|Control Unit Alarms||Visual / Audible|
|Mattress Cover Material||Fluid-Resistant Stretch|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Warranty||18 Month Limited|
There are no reviews yet.