- Robust steel grid deck sleep surface provides superior mattress support and easy to clean surface compared to traditional spring decks. The grid deck offers maximum pinch point protection between deck angles.
- Head and foot sections can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently with one hand control.
- Assembles easily with just five components and includes corner mattress retainers to keep mattress secure on sleep deck.
- Bed height adjustment is easy and can be adjusted to be a conventional height or a low bed.
- Patent pending rail slots in frame ensure quick and proper rail placement.
- Single motor unit is designed for easy installation, requires less maintenance and provides the ultimate in quiet, smooth operation.
- Patriot beds are offered with Fiberboard decorative Walnut or high impact plastic bed ends. They are easy to mount and feature locking pins to secure bed ends to sleep deck.
- Features SilverSolutions- an anti-microbial technology built into the paint that protects against bacteria and odor.
- During a power failure, the motor can lower both the head and the foot section with just a single 9 volt battery.
- Comes with Quarter Side Rails; Upgraded Half or Full Side Rails available.
|DECK HEIGHT||Low- 9.5″ High- 20″|
|SLEEPING SURFACE||36″ x 80″|
|MAX WEIGHT CAP||350 lbs.|
|MAX HEAD ANGLE||60º|
|MAX KNEE ANGLE||30º|
|BED FRAME WEIGHT||178 lbs.|
|RAIL OPTIONS||Quarter Rails (Comes standard with the frame), Half Rails, Full Rails|
There are no reviews yet.