You, the PAP user will no longer have a pain in finding that comfortable position to get to sleep because of CPAP tubing restrictions. The tubing has long been a trouble spot during CPAP therapy but with the Respironics DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask and Headgear this problem is solved. Along with Respironics already advanced technology and high quality CPAP interface systems, the DreamWear Nasal Mask is the choice.
There are many other benefits along with the tubing adjustments that make the Respironics DreamWear Nasal Mask the number choice for a user looking for the best nasal mask. With both nasal and pillow mask benefits combined into one; the user has a lightweight, less invasive and comfortable mask with freedom of movement. During the review’s of the Respironics DreamWear after the patient trials, users stated it felt like they weren’t wearing anything at all.
- Tubing attachment located at the top of the head to offer freedom of movement during the night
- Prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils or on the nose bridge
- Users rated DreamWear more stable, more comfortable, and more appealing than their prescribed mask
- Soft, flexible silicone frame and fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient’s cheek
Small-Medium (size + frame) consists of:
- 1 small frame
- 1 medium frame
- 1 small cushion
- 1 medium cushion
- 1 headgear with stabilizer