Featuring ResMed’s patented UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion, the ResMed AirTouch™ N20 nasal mask is designed to provide a uniquely comfortable and personalized fit.
- Ultra Soft category, nose coverage, nasal mask, memory foam cushion
- UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion is uniquely comfortable
- Nasal cushion is designed to adapt to your face for a personalized fit
- AirTouch mask system can be used with either the AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion or the AirFit N20 silicone cushion
- Magnetic clips mean two simple snaps and your mask is on or off
- Quick-release elbow allows you to get up at night and disconnect without removing the mask
This mask includes:
- Cushion in Selected Size
- Standard Size Heagear
- Elbow Assembly and Tube Swivel
MASK COMFORT REDEFINED
ResMed AirTouch™ N20 is our first nasal mask to use patented ResMed UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion technology, which provides a light, breathable fit. In a recent study, 9 out of 10 CPAP users who tried it found the cushion comfortable.1
INTERCHANGEABLE WITH AIRFIT CUSHIONS
This mask features a modular frame design that fits both AirFit N20 silicone cushions and AirTouch N20 memory foam cushions. Conveniently switch between the two during fittings or send patients home with both to see which cushion type they prefer.
NO CLEANING WITH REGULAR REPLACEMENT
The AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion doesn’t require cleaning when replaced regularly. Studies show that AirTouch mask cushions are hygienic to use for one month without cleaning.2-4 And they didn’t show excessive bacteria for a period of up to eight weeks without cleaning.2-4
The AirTouch N20 For Her CPAP Mask features ResMed’s softest ever UltraSoft Memory Foam Cushion. UltraSoft cushions are incredibly soft, breathable, and adaptable so they provide a more gentle and flexible seal than traditional silicone cushions — even at high pressures. AirTouch N20 For Her is designed for women with a flexible frame and plush headgear, with lavender highlights, to deliver superior comfort and a secure seal with a minimal of facial contact.