Features & Benefits:
- Adjustable: Release the 2 round knobs from their locked position in order for the rail to fold completely to the side of your bed, ensure there is at least 14″ of clearance between the floor and the top of your box spring.
- Extends: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail transforms from a bedside handle to a fall prevention bed rail by extending in length from 26 to 34 to 42 inches by locking the push pin in place.
- Secure: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail comes equipped with a safety strap that buckles to your bed frame and keeps the rail safely against the bed. Check out our installation videos under the tab above to learn how this works.
- Organizer Pouch: The included organizer pouch is perfect for keeping your remote, book, or medication close by.
- WARNING: Do not use with an extra soft mattress. There is a much greater risk of entrapment and injury/death when using bed rails with a soft mattress.
- Width of Rail: Locks in place at 26”, 34” & 42” after installed on bed
- Fits mattress thickness of: 12” – 16”
- Height of Rail: 22” high from the base of mattress
- Gap Between Rails: 3”
- Weight of Product: 14 lbs
- Bed Type: Attaches to any traditional home bed with included safety strap
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included)
- Package Dimensions: 28” x 21” x 1.5”
- Case Dimensions: 4/case, 28” x 21” x 6” 60 lbs