Helps to Easily Sit Up in Bed
The BedCaddie provides firm assistance while laying in bed to pull yourself to an upright position. It is made of a durably nylon construction and can support weight up to 300 pounds.
Use the BedCaddie as a companion to any Stander bed rail for extra support and assistance to transfer in and out of bed. It’s perfect for anyone recovering from injury or surgery, for those who are pregnant, or anyone experiencing a loss of mobility.
Promotes a Natural Pulling Motion
The BedCaddie has three 5″ wide grips that are evenly spaced 12″ a part. The ladder-like design promote a natural hand-over-hand motion that is both comfortable and efficient at creating leverage to pull yourself up in bed.
The cushioned grips are made of a non-slip rubber and are contoured to comfortably fit the shape of one’s hands.
SECURES TO BED FRAME
Easy to Attach to Any Bed
The BedCaddie easily attaches to any bed using the universal attachment design. Simply wrap the end of the strap around the bed frame at the foot of the bed and clip the buckle.
Customize the length of your BedCaddie between 48 and 84 inches to fit your bed size and your personal preference
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH: Customize the length of the bed ladder from 48″ to 84″ tailoring the BedCaddie to your individual needs.
- LADDER GRIPS: The three 5″ wide hand grips are evenly spaced out every 12″ and provide a ladder-like system to pull yourself up.
- STRONG: The quality nylon strap is reinforced with durably sewn seams and can safely support up to 300 pounds.
- COMPATIBILITY: The BedCaddie easily buckles around the footboard of any bedframe, no tools required.
- SIT UP EASILY: The ladder grips allow users to incrementally rise into an upright, seated position; provides improved in-bed mobility for those who experience a limited range of motion.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: The universal design makes it possible to carry the lightweight and low-profile BedCaddie and use on any bed while traveling.
- TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION: The BedCaddie can be added to your bed in seconds by buckling the caddie to the bed frame at the foot of the bed.
- EXTRA SUPPORT: The BedCaddie pairs well with any bed rail for extra support in and out of bed for those who have back pain, are recovering from surgery, or are pregnant.
- Strap Length: 48″-84″
- Length between Handles: 12″
- Handle Grip Width: 5″
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight: 2 lbs