The American Standard Walk-In Bath includes a variety of safety features designed to allow customers with limited mobility to achieve a luxurious bathing experience with independence, comfort and dignity.
The 43.18 cm (17 in.) high, built-in seat makes sitting and standing easy and comfortable. The door system includes a watertight seal and comes with a 25 year warranty. The floor is textured to reduce the chances of slipping and adds security. Take advantage of the most advanced water-based therapy technology with a deluxe 13 water jet system that provides an invigorating and relaxing deep tissue massage.
Use the legs-only massage system by shutting off the jets above the seat and filling the bath halfway for a therapeutic leg massage. The in-line whirlpool heater maintains the water temperature longer so there is no need to continuously add warm water. The American Standard walk-in bath includes the exclusive and patented Quick Drain® that reduces the amount of time the bather must sit and wait before exiting the bath. It uses a pump to drain the bath in approximately 2 minutes. The pump does not require additional plumbing, is equipped with a safety suction valve and is activated with the touch of a button. Engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly, the included American Standard Roman deck mounted bath filler with personal shower wand is worry-free, drip-free and built to last. The walk-in bath is designed to fit within the standard tub opening with the included extension kit.
- Select Left side drain, right side seat or right side drain, left side seat
- Watertight door system with 25 year warranty
- Patented Quick Drain® fast water removal system
- 13-jet massage system with deluxe back massage
- In-line water heater
- Legs-only massage system
- Polish chrome Roman tub faucet with personal hand shower
- Premium hi-gloss gel coat construction
- Built-in contoured chair-height seat
- Built-in chrome safety bar
- Textured tub floor
- Chrome cable-driven drain assembly
- Colour: White with chrome trim
- Free-standing metal support frame with 5 adjustable leveling feet