The Medline Knee Walker provides an easy, portable way to keep up with daily activities after foot or ankle surgery, sprains, amputations or other leg impairments. It’s equipped with a basket for transporting items up to 10 pounds. The steel frame is foldable for easy storage and transport.
The adjustable steering tiller provides optimum mobility and control when on the go. When resting, the parking brake system can lock the wheels in place. The padded knee platform features a contoured cushion for stability and comfort and is easily customized using the height adjustment knob.
Features and Benefits
- Dual rear wheel brakes with parking brake feature
- Foldable for easy storage and transport
- Adjustable height handlebar and knee pad
- Contoured knee pad
- Large 8″ wheels
Product Specifications: MDS86000G4
- Max. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Basket Max. Weight Capacity: 10 lbs.
- Brake System Dual Rear Wheel Brakes
- Handle Height: 31″ – 40″
- Knee Pad Height: 17″ – 23″
- Unit Weight: 22 lbs.